A reminder to all clubs looking to host meets during the outdoor season:
In order for results from a competition to count towards AO/AC rankings/records/results, a completed sanction application form must be submitted to Athletics Ontario. More information on sanctioning can be found by clicking on the link here.
For more information on upcoming AO Sanctioned/Approved meets please visit our events page.
AO Outdoor Championship List:
- 10,000m Track Championship: May 13 in London @ the TD Waterhouse Stadium
- 10,000 Race Walk Championship: May 29 in Toronto @ Hanlan’s Point
- CE Championships and Prep: June 10 – 11 in Ottawa @ the Terry Fox Athletics Facility
- Junior Senior Championships: June 17 – 18 in Windsor @ Alumni Field
- Canada Summer Games Trials: June 24 – 25 in Toronto @ York Lion Stadium
- Bantam Midget Youth Championships: July 29 – 30 in Brampton @ Terry Fox Stadium
A reminder to all athletes:
Only performances achieved at AO sanctioned/approved meets will be entered into the rankings and recognized by Athletics Ontario & Athletics Canada. Athletes must be Athletics Ontario members at the time of their performance in order to have their performance added into the rankings and recognized by Athletics Ontario & Athletics Canada. For any corrections or additions to the rankings please email firstname.lastname@example.org.Share