August 2, 2017 – Athletics Ontario (AO) co-hosted the Outdoor Bantam Midget Championships last weekend with the Brampton Track Club. The event saw nearly 1,000 athletes competing over the two-day period and we witnessed some amazing performances, new records and excited spectators.
We would like to thank all of the Clubs who sent athletes to the event, it was great to see so many young and talented athletes.
You can review the final results on our event page, and we would like to recognize a few athletes who stood out and took home medals on the weekend.
Hailey Reid, Monte Cristo
– Bantam Girls 150m – Silver
– Bantam Girls Shot Put – Gold
– Bantam Girls Javelin – Gold
– Bantam Girls Discus Throw – Bronze
Reyne Rodrigues, Durham Legion Track
– Bantam Girls 300m – Silver
– Bantam Girls 80m Hurdles – Gold
– Bantam Girls 200m Hurdles – Gold
Callan Saldutto, Niagara Region Track and Field
– Midget Boys Javelin Throw – Silver
– Midget Boys Discus Throw – Gold
– Midget Boys Hammer Throw – Bronze
– Midget Boys Shot Put – Bronze
Joe Fast, Ottawa Lions T.F.C.
– Midget Boys 1200m – Gold
– Midget Boys 4x800m Relay – Bronze
– Midget Boys 2000m – Gold
Aysia Maurice, 310 Running
– Bantam Girls 1200m – Gold
– Bantam Girls 2000m – Gold
– Midget Girls 1500m Steeplechase – Gold (A new U15 AO Record time)
Sam Hall, University of Toronto Track Club
– Youth Boys High Jump – Gold (2.05m)
Please complete the following survey so we can accept your feedback and make sure our upcoming events meet your expectations. Click here to complete the survey.Share