Athletics Ontario Bantam (U14), Midget (U16), Youth (U18) Championship
Hosted by: Brampton Track Club
Date: July 29 – 30, 2017
Location: Terry Fox Stadium in Chinguacousy Park
Meet Director: Frank Bucca
- July 25: Performance list is now available. Please find the link below.
- Please note that seeds are being reviewed and there will be emails sent out to verify performances that were not listed on Athletics Canada’s rankings.
Seeding for Championships
- Only Outdoor Performances from Athletics Ontario Sanctioned/Approved meets will be automatically accepted as seeds for this championship. Meets outside of Ontario that have been accepted into the Athletics Canada rankings will also be accepted. In both instances, when entering your athletes into this meet, Trackie will auto populate this information.
- If you would like to enter a slower seed or a seed that is currently not on the AC rankings (specifically for a Bantam or Midget athlete that may not have run in a sanctioned/approved meet as it may be the first year to ever compete in a high performance setting), please enter the athlete as normal then email Randolph Fajardo at randolphfajardo.athleticsontario.ca.
- Final Performance list will be posted on Friday July 28 at 10:00am EST
- Registration is now open
- Early registration closes on July 24 at 11:59pm EST.
- Late registration and late fees will kick in on July 25 at 12:00am EST and run until July 26 at 3:00pm EST
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO
- For any other information on the meet, including directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above
- The schedule is subject to minor adjustments. The final schedule will be released on Tuesday July 25 at 4:00pm EST
Best Western PLUS Brampton HOST HOTEL
30 Clark Boulevard, Brampton ON
- Two queen beds/one king bed – $119.99 up to 2 people – add $10.00 for each additional person
- Complimentary hot breakfast, Wi-Fi, parking
- Fridge and coffee maker in rooms
- Pool/spa tub (not accessible), exercise room, business centre, laundry facilities
- Non-smoking, not pet friendly
For reservations please call 905.454.1300 x501 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the host hotel, please click on the “Hotel Info” button above.
- Link to come
- Final results will be posted after the completion of the meet on Sunday July 30