The Cross Country Championships will be hosted at Morrison Meadows in Bracebridge, Ontario. Morrison Meadows is a beautiful venue in the heart of Muskoka; a sport destination like no other as its natural terrain offers both spectacular beauty and physical challenges. The venue itself is a mixture of rolling open field space and trails through the forest.
The town of Bracebridge attracts many visitors and offers a full range of accommodation along with a great selection of excellent restaurants. It is approximately 2 hours north of Toronto.
- Link to come
- Registration will open on September 1
- Early registration closes on November 6 at 11:59pm EST.
- Late registration and late fees will kick in on November 7 at 12:00am EST and run until November 8 at 3:00pm EST.
- Link to come
- For any other information on the meet, including directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above.
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. Please find the POA waiver here.
- The schedule is subject to minor adjustments. The final schedule will be released on Tuesday November 7 at 4:00pm EST
- First performance list to be posted on November 7 at 10am EST.
- Final performance list to be posted on November 10 at 4pm EST.
- To be posted on Sunday November 12th following the completion of the meet.