Date: March 4 – 5, 2017
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre
- March 3 @ 4:50pm
- Final Performance List is now posted.
- February 29 @ 9:45am
- Live results link is now available.
- February 28 @4:30pm
- The final schedule is now posted. The link can be found below.
- Medal presentations have also been added to the schedule.
- February 28 @ 10:15am
- First performance list is now available. Please find the button below.
- An Final Schedule will be released later today at 4pm EST.
- February 15 @ 12:15pm
- Adjustments to the tentative schedule. Please click on the tentative schedule button below to review.
Seeding for Championships
- Only Indoor Performances from Athletics Ontario Sanctioned/Approved meets will be automatically accepted as seeds for this championship. Meets outside of Ontario that have been accepted into the Athletics Canada rankings will also be accepted. In both instances, when entering your athletes into this meet, Trackie will auto populate this information.
- Outdoor conversions will be accepted but only using the conversion method found within the technical package. Please keep note of all conversions you have made from outdoor times and email them to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to have them accepted by Athletics Ontario. This will help expedite seed verification. If this isn’t followed, athletes that are entered may end up with a seed time of NT.
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. POA waiver can be found here.
- Waivers may be emailed ahead of time to email@example.com
- Coaches that have registered and received their pass at previous AO Indoor Championships this year will not have to register again for a pass. Please reuse the pass that you had picked up.
- For any other information on the meet, including directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above.
- OCAA athletes and coaches, please refer to this technical package.