Date: January 28, 2017
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre
- Jan 29
- Results are now available. Please click on the link here
- Jan 26 9:15pm
- An updated performance list with seed updates for the 200m, 400m, 800m, and 1500m. Link is below.
- Final performance list will be posted by 2pm on Friday January 27.
- Jan 25 2:45pm
- Minor updates to the schedule. Please review, link below.
- Jan 24 10:00am
- First performance list has been posted. The link can be found below.
- Final schedule will be posted at 4pm today.
- Please ensure waivers are completed and ready to hand in at the start of the meet or have it emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clubs with POA can have the waiver completed on their athlete’s behalf.
- Jan 24 6:00pm
- Final Schedule has been posted. Please rind the link below.
- There will be a $5 spectator fee at this event for everyone over the age of 12
- Are you midget aged and think you have what it takes to represent Ontario? The Midget Dual qualifier will encompass separate track events for midget aged athletes and serve as the trials for the Midget Dual meet. Midgets competing in the field events will compete within open sections but will be ranked against midgets to serve as the trials. The Midget Dual meet will be February 11th at TTFC. Please refer to the link above for declaration forms and selection criteria for the Midget Dual Meet.
- Registration deadline is on January 23th at 11:59pm EST.
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO.
- For any other information on the meet, including, directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above.
- will be posted January 28, following the completion of the championships.