2018 Athletics Ontario and Ontario Masters Association Cross Country Championships
Hosted by: Newmarket Huskies
Date: November 11, 2018
Location: King City, Ontario
- There will be no technical meeting before the competition. Additionally, any details, questions/concerns, not found in the technical package will be posted on this web page.
- RoomRoster has a number of preferred rates at hotels near the event. For assistance in choosing your team’s hotel, please email the Travel Team Coordinators via firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialing 1-888-723-2064.
- Please review the technical package for all information regarding the meet.
- Any technical questions about the competition can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- Please forward any questions regarding the facility to Chris Deighan (Meet Director) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Early Deadline: Monday, November 5 at 11:59 PM EST.
- Late Entry Deadline: Thursday November 8 at 10:00 AM EST.
- Please forward questions about registration to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- The Final Schedule will be released on September 7, 2018. For the tentative schedule, please review the technical package linked above.
- The performance list will be released on Tuesday November 6 at 10:00AM EST.
- All athletes must complete a waiver in order to pick up their bib at registration. Waivers may be emailed in advance to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. Click here to get the POA waiver.
- Link for live results will be active on Saturday November 10.
- Final results will be posted on Sunday November 11, following the completion of the meet.