Date: March 3 – 4, 2018
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre
- COACHES PASSES: Only registered 2018 coaches will be allowed into the competition area with a coaches pass. Please use the following link to register for your coaches pass. Coaches only need to register once and the pass can be reused for the rest of the indoor season at an Athletics Ontario Championship. COACHES PASS LINK
- There will be a $5 spectator fee at this event for everyone over the age of 12
- PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE TENTATIVE SCHEDULE IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES. A FINAL SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED ON TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 27 AT 3:00PM EST.
- Latest Revision: February 22, 2018 at 11:00AM EST.
- Registration deadline is on February 26 at 11:59pm EST.
- Late deadline is on March 1 at 11:59pm EST.
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. Click here to get the POA waiver.
- For any other information on the meet, including, directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above.
- First Performance list will be released on Tuesday February 27 at 10:00am EST.
- Final Performance list will be posted on Friday March 2 at 10:00am EST.
- A list of club rosters will be available on Thursday March 1 at 10:00am EST.
- A final list of club rosters will be available on Friday March 2 at 10:00am EST.
- Link to live results will be available on Friday March 2 at 10:00am EST.
- Final results will be posted on Sunday March 4 following the completion of the meet.