Date: March 3 – 4, 2018
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre
- COACHES PASSES: Only registered 2018 coaches will be allowed into the competition area with a coaches pass. Please use the following link to register for your coaches pass. Coaches only need to register once and the pass can be reused for the rest of the indoor season at an Athletics Ontario Championship. COACHES PASS LINK
- There will be a $5 spectator fee at this event for everyone over the age of 12
- Latest Revision: March 1 at 2:30PM.
- Some updates to the check-in windows for track events.
- Please note, there was an update to the LJ start times. The two flights of the JM and JW Long Jump scheduled for Sunday will occur at the same time. JM will begin at 10:45am and the JW will go at 1:30pm.
- Last Revision: March 1 at 12:30PM.
- Late deadline is on March 1 at 11:59pm EST.
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. Click here to get the POA waiver.
- For any other information on the meet, including, directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above.
- A list of club rosters will be available on Thursday March 1 at 10:00am EST.
- A final list of club rosters will be available on Friday March 2 at 10:00am EST.
- Final results will be posted on Sunday March 4 following the completion of the meet.