Athletics Ontario and Fédération Québécoise d’Athlétisme Combined Events Championships
with HP Prep #1
Hosted by: Ottawa Lions Track and Field Club
Date: June 10 – 11, 2017
Location: Terry Fox Athletics Facility
Meet Director: Andy McInnis
Ontario and Quebec Combined Events
This year, the Fédération Québécoise d’Athlétisme and Athletics Ontario will be hosting their combined events championships together as one. All age groups will be offered at this championship. The Youth, Junior and Senior athletes will begin their events on Saturday June 10. Bantam and Midget combined event athletes will commence on Sunday June 11.
Decathlon and Heptathlon UPDATED CRITERIA (April 20, 2017)
The top scoring Decathlete/Heptathlete of either the NCAA championships (June 7-8, 2017) or Ontario Senior Combined-Event Championships (June 10-11, 2017) will be automatically selected to the team, provided they have achieved the minimum (B) standard in 2017. Selected athletes must also compete at the trials meet (June 23-25) in a minimum of two (2) events of their choice.
Minimum participation – The organizing committee reserves the right to cancel events where registration falls below five (5) entries.
Seeding for Championships
- Only Outdoor Performances from Athletics Ontario Sanctioned/Approved meets will be automatically accepted as seeds for this championship. Meets outside of Ontario that have been accepted into the Athletics Canada rankings will also be accepted. In both instances, when entering your athletes into this meet, Trackie will auto populate this information.
- Link to come
- Registration will open on May 1, 2017
- Early registration closes on June 5 at 11:59pm EST.
- Late registration and late fees will kick in on June 6 at 12:00am EST and run until June 8 at 11:59pm EST
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO
- For any other information on the meet, including directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above
- The schedule is subject to minor adjustments. The final schedule will be released on Tuesday June 6 at 4:00pm EST
- Firs performance list will be available on Tuesday June 6 at 10:00am EST
- Final Performance list will be posted on Friday June 9 at 10:00am EST
- Final results will be posted after the completion of the meet on Sunday June 11