Athletics Ontario is looking to hire twenty-five (25) youth for full-time (limited term) employment through the Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) Program.
Athletics Ontario (AO) is a small but highly active, not-for-profit organization committed to supporting aspiring athletes in the sport of Athletics (track and field, cross country and road running) as well as contributing to the health, fitness, social
development and well-being of all participants.
Available Positions Include:
- 8 Instructors (Athletics)
- 3 Instructors of persons with a disability
- 10 Coordinators (Sport Program Administrators)
- 2 Media Events Coordinators
- 2 Database administrators
- Instructor (Athletics)
- Instructor of Persons with a Disability
- Coordinators (Sport Program Administrators)
- Media Events Coordinators
- Database Administrator
Term: Full-time: Approximately 35 hours per week for 16 weeks
Tentative Start/End Dates: June 7 to September 26, 2021
Wage Rate: $14.25 per hour
Eligible Student Participants: To be eligible to participate in the CSJ initiative, individuals must:
- be between 15 and 30 years of age at the start of the employment;
- be a Canadian citizen, permanent resident, or person to whom refugee protection has been conferred under the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act for the duration of the employment*; and
- have a valid Social Insurance Number at the start of employment and be legally entitled to work in Canada in accordance with relevant provincial or territorial legislation and regulations.
Application deadline: Sunday May 16, 2021
Athletics Ontario is committed to diversity and inclusivity in employment and welcomes applications from qualified individuals of diverse backgrounds. Athletics Ontario is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs.
Athletics Ontario gratefully acknowledges the Government of Canada for the funding provided to support this job opportunity.