November 14 - 15, 2020
CROSS COUNTRY UPDATE:
Details have been finalized! The championship will follow a multi-region format with a west, central, and east location in effort to limit non-essential travel, as follows.
LAST UPDATED: November 10 @ 10:15am
- The West Region Championships is scheduled to take place in London at Fanshawe Park Golf Course.
- For entries or general inquiries please contact Scott Macdonald, email@example.com
- The Central Region Championship is slated to take place at Milne Dam Conservation Park in Markham. The event will be two days long, running from November 14 -1 5.
- For entries or general inquiries please contact Randolph Fajardo, firstname.lastname@example.org
- The East Region Championship will run at Lower Beverly Lake Park in Delta on Sunday, November 15.
- For entries of general inquiries please contact Laura Sivers, email@example.com
- Please register for the regional competition closest to you.
- If you have registered for the incorrect region and need to switch, please contact Randolph Fajardo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Athletes must be a competitive member to compete at any location.
Step-By-Step Guide: HOW TO UPGRADE YOUR MEMBERSHIP FOR THE 2020 CROSS COUNTRY SEASON