November 14 -
This year’s Ontairo Cross Country Championships will be held in Kingston by Fort Henry! The championship will also include the Rising Stars XC Festival – East Region for U8, U10, & U12 athletes.
- Please refrain from brining tents. We need to minimize any kind of prolonged gatherings of groups.
- Athletes, coaches, and parents are asked to arrive at the start/finish line area no earlier than 15min prior to the start of their event and to leave the start/finish line area as soon as the race is complete.
- A designated staging area will be offered at the event. Warmups should occur arounf this area. If athletes plan on jogging around the course, please ensure that you stay clear of the start/finish area in order to keep gathering numbers as low as possible.
Meet Director: Clive Morgan [email protected]
Entries: Randolph Fajardo [email protected]
LOCATION: Fort Henry, 1 Fort Henry Dr, Kingston, ON K7K 5G8
AGE CATEGORIES: U8, U10,U12, U14, U16, U18, U20, Open, Masters (30+)
Early Bird $25 (The 1000m is $15): November 1 @ 11:59PM EST. Early Bird Deadline is CLOSED
Regular $35 (The 1000m is $20): November 8 @ 11:59pm EST. Regular Deadline is CLOSED
Late $50: November 11 @ 10:00am EST. Late Deadline is CLOSED
ENTRIES: Entries must be completed on Trackie. Athletes must be full competitive members. Any recreational members must upgrade to a full membership in order to compete.
- All athletes must complete an individual waiver unless their club has POA and is completing it for them. Click here to download the individual waiver.
- Clubs that have POA can download the waiver here.
U8 & U10 – 1km
U12 & U14 – 2km
U16 – 4km
U18 – 6km
U20 – 8km
Open – 8km
Masters – 5km
- The course will be avilable to rpeview on Saturday, November 13 starting at noon.
- Bibs can also be picked up on Saturday but only from noon to 3pm.
- For the Rising Stars athletes (U8/U10/U12) medals for the first 3 finishers and ribbons for 4th to 8th place.
- U14 – Open age categories will be awarded medals to the top 3 individual finisers and then team medals for the top three teams in each age divison and gender. Only the top 4 athletes from a medaling club will recieve awards. Clubs can opt to purchase up to an additional 4 medals for additional club athletetes that were part of the medaling team.
- Masters athletes will be awarded medals for the top 3 individual finishers and the top three declared teams in each of the 10 year age groups (30 – 39, 40 – 49, 50 – 59, 60 – 69, 70 – 79, 80 – 89).
- Masters can see who they are competing against in their age division by downloading the Masters Performance List
- Teams must be declared by Saturday November 13 at noon. Please see the following link to declare teams: https://athleticsontario.ca/2021-ontario-masters-team-declaration/
COURSE MAP: Course map can be found here: https://athleticsontario.ca/technical/championships/2021/1015-xc-championships/course-maps-RevNov9.pdf
- Final schedule will be updated on the course map on Wednesday November 10.
- Parents and coaches are asked to stay clear of the start/finish area.
FINAL SCHEDULE: last updated, Nov 10.
|Sunday, November 14|
|Event Group||Distance||Race Start|
|U8 & U10 Girls & Boy||1km||9:00am|
|U12 Girls & Boys||2km||9:20am|
|U20 & Open Women & Men||8km||1:00pm|
AWARDS SCHEDULE: last updated, Nov 10.
|Age Group||Presentation Time|
|Rising Stars (U8/U10/U12) & U14||11:00am|
|U20 & Open||2:30pm|