May 13, 2023
This competition that is sanctioned by Athletics Ontario, World Athletics, and World Para Athletics. Member performances achieved at this event are eligible for world rankings.
The Ontario 10,000m Track Championships is back in Newmarket this year. Join us for an evening of all comer track events and end it off with the provincal 10,000m championship races.
Host: Newmarket Huskies Track Club
Meet Director: Derek Hackshaw [email protected]
- To register for the 10,000m races click on the “REGISTER HERE” button below. Any issues registration issues are to be directed to [email protected].
- Technical Package – last updated April 24
- Please review the technical package for all additional information.
- Shoe rules – Please note that athletes may have their shoes checked for compliance. Please review the shoe rule in the technical package.
- REVISED Schedule – last updated May 12
Track: 100m, 400m, 800m, 2000m, 10,000m
For information on registering for the 100m, 400m, 800m, or 2000m, please visit: https://athleticsontario.ca/event/newmarket-spring-twilight/.
10,000m Early Bird Deadline: April 20 @ 11:59pm EST
Entry Dee: $30/entry Early Bird Entry is now CLOSED 10,000m Regular Bird Deadline: May 11 @ 11:59pm EST
Entry Dee: $35/entry Regular Entry is now CLOSED
Lowlands Fire Foods (wood fire pizzas) will be onsite during the competition to serve food and drinks during the competition. Check out their website to see what they have to offer: https://lowlandsfirefood.ca/.