Date: February 11 – 12, 2017
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre
- Febraury 10 at 10:45an
- Final performance list is now available. Please review seeds, if there are better performances that you would like to submit, please email [email protected]
- Febrauary 9 at 11:00am
- Update to the final schedule – check in time for Senior Women 60m Prelims is between 12:50-1:50
- Senior Women will only have Prelims then go to a Final. (Less than 24 athletes signed up for the event)
- If less than 24 athletes show up for the Senior Men’s race on Saturday 11 (Day 1), the event will skip the semi-finals and go straight to a final which will take place with all other 60m finals at 4:20pm.
- Addition of coaches meeting at 11:10am on Day 1
- February 9 at 9:30am
- An updated performance list has been uploaded
- Edit to the final schedule – SM and YB Pole vault will jump together at 3:15pm on day 2 of the championships.
- February 8 at 8:00am
- Final schedule has been released
- February 7 at 10:10am
- Initial performance list has been uploaded
Seeding for Championships
- Only Indoor Performances from Athletics Ontario Sanctioned/Approved meets will be automatically accepted as seeds for this championship. Meets outside of Ontario that have been accepted into the Athletics Canada rankings will also be accepted. In both instances, when entering your athletes into this meet, Trackie will auto populate this information.
- Outdoor conversions will be accepted but only using the conversion method found within the technical package. Please keep note of all conversions you have made from outdoor times and email them to [email protected] in order to have them accepted by Athletics Ontario. This will help expedite seed verification. If this isn’t followed, athletes that are entered may end up with a seed time of NT.
- There will be a $5 spectator fee at this event for everyone over the age of 12
- For information on the On. vs Qc Dual meet please click on the Team Ontario button above
- Early registration closes on February 6 at 11:59pm EST.
- Late registration and late fees will kick in on February 7 at 12:00am EST and run until February 9 at 11:59pm EST.
- All athletes must complete a waiver and have it submitted in order to pick up their bib at registration.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO.
- Coaches that have registered and received their pass at previous AO Indoor Championships this year will not have to register again for a pass. Please reuse the pass that you had picked up.
- For any other information on the meet, including directions to the facility, parking, or accommodations, please look at the technical package linked above.
- Finals results will be posted February 12, following the completion of the championships.