2018 Athletics Ontario and Ontario Masters Association Cross Country Championships
Hosted by: Newmarket Huskies
Date: November 11, 2018
Location: King City, Ontario
- There will be no technical meeting before the competition. Additionally, any details, questions/concerns, not found in the technical package will be posted on this web page.
- The course will have a 2k and a 3k loop. Please click here for an overhead view of the course
- The course will be available to athletes and coaches on Saturday November 10 starting at 4:00pm until 6:00pm. No access will be granted prior to this time.
- Gold, Silver, and Bronze medals will be awarded to the first three finishers from Ontario in each championship event. Non-Ontario athletes will receive medals if they place in the top 3 overall.
- AO Championship medals will also be awarded to the first four finishers on each of the top three scoring teams from Ontario in each age category (U14 – Open). OMA medals will be provided to those entered in the Master division only. Post-Competitive athletes do not receive medals.
- Additional medals will be available to all non-scoring runners on any of the top three teams. To be eligible, the runner(s) must complete the race. Additional medals may be purchased at the meet for a cost of $5.00 each. Team coaches or managers should arrange to obtain the medal(s) prior to awarding.
- LAST UPDATED: Nov 7 @ 2:25PM
- The performance final performance list will be posted after the late entry deadline on Thursday November 8.
- For a list of athletes organized by clubs please click here. (LAST UPDATE: Nov 7 @ 10AM)
- Early Deadline: Now Closed
- Late Entry Deadline: Thursday November 8 at 10:00 AM EST.
- Women may register for the 10K race, which will be combined with the men. Please use the regular trackie registration page to complete this. If you have signed up for your regular age group distance but would like to move up to the 10K please email Randolph Fajardo at [email protected]
- Please forward questions about registration to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – [email protected].
- Waivers will be available on site when picking up bibs at the accreditation tent. All athletes must complete a waiver in order to pick up their bib at accreditation. Waivers may be emailed in advance to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – [email protected].
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. Click here to get the POA waiver.
- RoomRoster has a number of preferred rates at hotels near the event. For assistance in choosing your team’s hotel, please email the Travel Team Coordinators via [email protected]. For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialing 1-888-723-2064.
- Please review the technical package for all information regarding the meet.
- Any technical questions about the competition can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – [email protected].
- Please forward any questions regarding the facility to Chris Deighan (Meet Director) – [email protected].
- Link for live results will be active on Saturday November 10.