2019 Athletics Ontario Outdoor Championship Series Meet #2
Athletics Ontario, Fédération Québécoise d’Athlétisme, and Ontario Masters Association
U18, U20, Open Combined Events Championships
Date: June 15 – 16, 2019
Location: University of Toronto Varsity Stadium – Toronto, ON
This year’s Athletics Ontario Outdoor Championship Series Meet #2 will include the provincial championships for Athletics Ontario, Fédération Québécoise d’Athlétisme and Ontario Masters Athletics. The event will also include Athletics Canada’s Combined Events Championships.
All U20 and Open athletes who enter this Combined Events Championship will be part of the National Championship. In addition, all Ontario and Quebec athletes will be part of their respective provincial championship. All U18 athletes who register, will be competing ONLY for their provincial title.
This event is being run in conjunction with the Andy Higgins Classic and 800m Night. For event offering and registration information to the Andy Higgins Classic, please click here. For the 800m Night, please click here.
- April 23: Registration for the combined events championships are now open.
- RoomRoster has a number of preferred rates at hotels near the event. For assistance in choosing your team’s hotel, please email the Travel Team Coordinators via firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialing 1-888-723-2064.
- The host hotel for the championships is the Holiday Inn Toronto Downtown Centre. It is a 10min drive to Varsity Stadium. If taking the TTC, you can walk over to College Subway Station and take Line 1 North to Bloor-Yonge Station. Then switch to Line 2 and head West towards St. George Station. Varsity Stadium is just across the street from St. George Station.
- Early Deadline: Tuesday, June 11 @ 11:59 PM EST
- Late Deadline: Thursday June 13 @ 10:00 AM EST
- Please forward questions about registration to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- To come
- Any general/technical questions about the competition can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To come
- All athletes must complete a waiver in order to pick up their bib at accreditation. Waivers may be emailed in advance to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. For the POA waiver click here.
- First performance list to be posted Wednesday, June 12 @ 10:00 AM EST
- Final performance list to be posted Friday, June 14 @ 4:00pm EST
- Any concerns about seed performances can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To come
- Final results to be posted following the completion of the meet.