2019 Athletics Ontario Indoor Championship Series Meet #1
Combined Events Championships, U16 Dual Meet Trials, and Prep Meet
Date: January 19 – 20, 2019
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre – Toronto, Ontario
- There will be a spectator fee of $5/day at this competition.
- ONLY 2019 REGISTERED COACHES may access the field house during competition. Coaches passes will be available for pickup at the accreditation table (the front desk of the TTFC). There is no need to register for passes this year. If you have a pass from last year, please bring it to the track to be reused for the 2019 indoor season. You will need to bring it to the accreditation area to get the pass stamped as a renewed coach.
- Last Updated: January 16 @ 3:30 PM
- Please review the final schedule especially the Shot Put and Horizontal Jumps which have been adjusted based on participation numbers.
- Last Updated: Jan 17 @ 11:00 AM
- The final performance list will be posted after the late entry deadline on Thursday, January 17.
- List of athletes organized by clubs to be posted after the late entry deadline on Thursday, January 17.
- For individual waivers, please click the button above.
- For clubs with POA, please use the click here.
- Waivers will be available on site when picking up bibs at the accreditation tent. All athletes must complete a waiver in order to pick up their bib at accreditation. Waivers may be emailed in advance to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO.
Other Important Information
- Please review the technical package for all information regarding the meet.
- Any general/technical questions about the competition can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry to the event is now closed.
- Please forward questions about registration to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- RoomRoster has a number of preferred rates at hotels near the event. For assistance in choosing your team’s hotel, please email the Travel Team Coordinators via firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialing 1-888-723-2064.
- Final results to be posted following the completion of the meet.