2019 Athletics Ontario Indoor Championship Series Meet #2
U18 and Open Championships
Indoor Race Walk Championships for U18/U20/Open
U16 ON vs. QC Dual Meet
Date: February 9 – 10, 2019
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre – Toronto, Ontario
- RoomRoster has a number of preferred rates at hotels near the event. For assistance in choosing your team’s hotel, please email the Travel Team Coordinators via firstname.lastname@example.org. For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialing 1-888-723-2064.
- Please review the technical package for all information regarding the meet.
- Any general/technical questions about the competition can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo – email@example.com.
- The first performance list will be posted on Wednesday, February 6 @ 8:00 AM EST.
- The final performance list will be posted after the late entry deadline on Thursday, February 7.
- List of athletes organized by clubs to be posted after the late entry deadline on Thursday, February 7.
- Early Deadline: Tuesday, February 5 @ 11:59 PM EST.
- Late Entry Deadline: Thursday February 7 at 10:00 AM EST.
- Please forward questions about registration to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online waivers to come.
- Waivers will be available on site when picking up bibs at the accreditation tent. All athletes must complete a waiver in order to pick up their bib at accreditation. Waivers may be emailed in advance to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO.
- Please click the link above for the tentative schedule.
- Link for live results will be active on Friday February 8, 2019.
- Final results to be posted following the completion of the meet.