2019 Athletics Ontario Indoor Championship Series Meet #2
U18 and Open Championships
Indoor Race Walk Championships for U18/U20/Open
U16 ON vs. QC Dual Meet
Date: February 9 – 10, 2019
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre – Toronto, Ontario
- The final performance list is now available. Click the button above to review it.
- Make sure to review seed times. Any concerns about the individual seed performances can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A list of athlete rosters can be found here. If athletes are missing from your roster please email email@example.com.
- Waivers will be available on site when picking up bibs at the accreditation tent. All athletes must complete a waiver in order to pick up their bib at accreditation. Waivers may be emailed in advance to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. For the POA Waiver please click here.
- RoomRoster has a number of preferred rates at hotels near the event. For assistance in choosing your team’s hotel, please email the Travel Team Coordinators via email@example.com. For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialing 1-888-723-2064.
- Please review the technical package for all information regarding the meet.
- Any general/technical questions about the competition can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo – firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entry to the championship is now closed.
- Please forward questions about registration to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – email@example.com.
- Final results to be posted following the completion of the meet.