2019 Athletics Ontario Indoor Championship Series Meet #3
U14, U16, U20 Championships
Indoor Race Walk Championships for U14 and U16
Date: March 2 – 3, 2019
Location: Toronto Track and Field Centre – Toronto, Ontario
- There will be a spectator fee of $5/day at this competition.
- There will be a large number of spectators during this championship and we will be limited on how many people we are allowed into the gallery and field house spectator areas. We kindly ask that athletes and coaches stay out of the spectator areas so they are open to as many patrons as possible.
- ONLY REGISTERED AO/AC COACHES WILL BE ALLOWED INTO THE FELDHOUSE. Not renewed or registered as a coach for the 2019 season? Avoid delays and hassle and click here to get your coaching membership up to date now!
- No need to sign up for a coaches pass. If you have your updated pass from the first or second championship, please remember to bring it to this one.
- Passes will be available for all REGISTERED coaches at the accreditation table located at the front entrance of the facility.
- Registration is officially closed. An updated performance list is linked below.
- Any concerns about seed performances can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo – [email protected].
- SCHEDULE UPDATE: The U16 Girls and Boys 2000m have been flipped to match the Girls first sequence.
- U16 Girls 2000m – 10:20am Sunday 3 (Check-in Window: 9:20 – 950)
- U16 Boys 2000m – 10:30am Sunday 3 (Check-in Window: 9:00 – 10:00)
- The final schedule is now available. Please click the button above to access it.
- Please review the start times of each event as some events have moved depending on the number of entries.
- There will be no semi-finals for the U14 Girls and Boys in the 60m. 8 runners will qualify for the finals scheduled at 2:30pm.
- Due to the numbers in the long jump, the U20 Women, U20 Men, and U16 Girls will have two flights.
- The first run for the U14 Girls and Boys will be the championship run, as per rule 170.1 in Athletics Ontario’s Policy and Procedures. A second “extra” run will be offered to any athletes that wish to run again.
- Tentative Schedule Updates
- Race walk time slots have been adjusted. First race walk will occur at 10am.
- 1500m for U20 athletes has been moved to the morning session and will tentatively start at 11:20am.
- U20 4x800m has moved up to 2:30pm
- 1200m for the U14 and U16 groups have moved to the afternoon session and will tentatively start at 3:00pm
- Tentative Schedule Updates
- U16 SMR has been added to the championship schedule and offering of events in the technical package.
- All athletes must complete a waiver in order to pick up their bib at accreditation. Waivers may be emailed in advance to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – [email protected].
- If the athlete has given power of attorney to their club, the club may sign off on the waiver and have it submitted to AO. Click here for the POA Waiver.
- Please review the technical package for all information regarding the meet.
- Any general/technical questions about the competition can be forwarded to Randolph Fajardo – [email protected].
- Early Deadline: Tuesday, February 26 @ 11:59 PM EST. NOW CLOSED
- Late Entry Deadline: Thursday February 28 at 10:00 AM EST. NOW CLOSED
- Please forward questions about registration to Randolph Fajardo (Entries Chair) – [email protected].
- RoomRoster has a number of preferred rates at hotels near the event. For assistance in choosing your team’s hotel, please email the Travel Team Coordinators via [email protected]. For all inquiries on hotel reservations, please call Reservations Management by dialing 1-888-723-2064.
- Final results to be posted following the completion of the meet.