The Ontario vs Quebec Midget (U16) dual meet will be held February 17th, 2018 at the Toronto Track and Field Centre (TTFC). The annual competition brings some of the top midget-aged (2003 and later) athletes to compete for the title of best in Central Canada!
If there are any questions, or concerns, you can contact Kolton Kowalchuk, High Performance Manager, by email ([email protected]) or by phone: 647-352-7210.
Ontario vs Quebec Midget Dual Team
- Date: Saturday February 17, 2018
- Location: Toronto Track & Field Centre
Athlete Selection Criteria:
- TEAM O – Athlete Selection Criteria
- TEAM O – Athlete Declaration Form: Click here
- TEAM O – Coach Selection Criteria
- TEAM O – Coach Declaration Form: Click here
Events Being Offered
|60m H||Triple Jump|
|1500m RW||Relay (4x200m)|
The members of Team Ontario 2018 in the Midget match versus Quebec will be announced in early 2018.
Information from the 2017 Meet
Please see the attached list below. A few additional athletes will be added to the team as well specific events for athletes. Also, some team athletes may be entered as non-scorers in some events, as requested during the nomination process.
2017 TEAM ONTARIO LIST (as of Feb 3, 2017)
For full details, please visit: https://athleticsontario.ca/midget-dual-team/
2017 Coaching staff:
- Andrew Page – Head Coach
- Reba Timbrell – Sprints/Hurdles
- Michael Lavigne – Endurance
- Chris Timm – Jumps
- Sean Deucette – Throws
- Mehrunnisa Kharodia – Manager