TAKE NOTICE THAT an Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members in good standing of AHTLETICS ONTARIO will be held on Sunday, November 22, 2020 via the virtual platform, Zoom, at 3:30 p.m. for the following purposes:
- to receive and consider the annual report containing the report of the Board of Directors and the financial statements of the Association made up of a balance sheet, as at March 31, 2020 and statements of income and deficit changes in financial position for the year then ended, together with the auditor’s report thereon;
- to appoint auditors and authorize the directors to fix their remuneration;
- to consider and approve certain amendments to the By-laws of Athletics Ontario;
- to consider and confirm any motions put forward by the members;
- to elect members as Directors; and
- to transact such further or other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
DELEGATE REGISTRATION FORM
*Online registration available at www.Trackiereg.com/2020-AO-AGM-November22
In order for us to make suitable arrangements, please register early. The registration deadline is November 21, 2020 at 7:00pm EST. This will allow us time to gauge the numbers attending. Thank you.
A reminder to everyone:
VOTING DELEGATE OF CLUBS: Must be an “officer” of that member club. Alternatively, if not an officer, then the delegate must be a registered member of that club and AO (Registration: www.Trackiereg.com/2020-AO-AGM-November22). A letter from the club president or executive authorizing the delegate to vote on behalf of that club must be presented upon registration at the AGM. If the delegate is neither an 1officer nor an AO member, or if a letter from the club executive is not presented, then he/she cannot vote on behalf of said club.