Paul Osland, Vice Chair
(Board Member since 2013)
Club, Affiliation: University of Toronto Track Club, Ontario Masters Athletics
Email: [email protected]
Paul Osland is Vice President, Industry Relations at GS1 Canada.
GS1 Canada is a not-for-profit organization committed to fostering the continuous development and adoption of global supply chain standards primarily for the major Grocery, Retail Pharmacy and Foodservice retailers and distributors in Canada.
Paul also spent fifteen years working at the Hudson Bay Company where he last held the position of Senior Manager, E-Commerce/Support Services.
Athletics Background Highlights:
- President of Canadian Masters Athletics (CMA) since 2009
- Vice-President of Ontario Masters Athletics (OMA), 2007-2009
- Active Athlete for over 35 years (400, 800, & 1500)
- Member of Canadian Senior Track & Field Team from 1987-1992
- Represented Canada at the Olympic Games, Commonwealth Games, Pan American Games and many other international events
- Holds the Ontario open indoor 600m record (1:17.91) from 1985 to present
- Competed at 5 outdoor, and 1 indoor, World Masters Championships (1 gold, 4 silver, 5 bronze medals)
- Instrumental in finalizing CMA & AC membership agreement