2019 AO Membership Registration Overview
Registration for 2019 is now open!
Clubs, please register for the 2019 season beginning on Monday, November 26, 2018.
Athletes, please register for the 2019 season beginning on Saturday, December 1, 2018.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – Coach Requirement Extension
Athletes, Coaches, Associates & Officials can click on the button below to register online with Athletics Ontario:
Additionally, a Power of Attorney form should be completed only by those athletes wishing to appoint a Power of Attorney (if you aren’t sure about a Power of Attorney ask your club Registrar or Coach). Essentially, the Power of Attorney form is a complicated but important document which allows someone in your club (or a designate) to sign waivers on your behalf. This is a convenience which will relieve many administrators of the task of getting entry form waivers signed every time an athlete enters a meet.
For a list of some of the benefits of being an AO Member, click here.
Club Registrars can click on the button below to renew AO Club Affiliation on Trackie:
For Detailed instructions on the NEW online individual member registration process option, please click on PDF below:
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Athletics Ontario is now introducing a NEW Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Program, available at a significantly reduced rate. It will be effective as of April 1, 2019.
For more details, please click the link below:
2019 Competitive Athlete Member Categories
Click here to view breakdown of categories and fees.
*PRICES INCLUDE 13% HST (REG.NO. 104002357 RT)
2019 Downloadable Forms:
- 2019 Membership Fees
- Competitive Athletes
- Non-Competitive Athletes
- Coaches & Associates
- Club Affiliation (New Clubs only)
- Power of Attorney Form (for athletes under 18 years of age as of January 1, 2019)
- Offence Declaration Form (For Coaches, Associates & Officials)
For athletes 30+, please click on the button to the left to join Ontario Masters Athletics (OMA). When you purchase a Membership with OMA, you also become a member of Athletics Ontario (AO), Athletics Canada (AC) and Canadian Masters Athletics (CMA).
Canadian Tire Jump Start:
- Focus: Kids aged 4 to 18 from families in financial need can receive funding to help with registration fees, equipment and/or transportation.
- Amount: Varies
- Available to: Kids 4-18 years of age
- LINK to more information: Click here
Kids Sport Ontario:
- Focus: KidSport Ontario provides grant assistance to Ontario children and youth 18 years old and younger who are facing financial barriers preventing them from joining organized sport.
- Amount: Varies
- Available to: Kids under the age of 18
- LINK to more information: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/ontario/apply-for-assistance/