2020 AO Membership Registration Overview
Registration for 2020 is open!
Clubs, please register for the 2020 season beginning on Monday, November 25, 2019.
Coaches, Officials, and Associates, please register for the 2020 season beginning on Friday, November 29, 2019.
Athletes, please register for the 2020 season beginning on Sunday, December 1, 2019.
IMPORTANT NOTICE – New Club Requirements
ATHLETES – “REGISTER NOW” (link to https://www.trackie.com/
COACHES & ASSOCIATES – “REGISTER NOW” (link to https://www.trackie.com/
OFFICIALS – “REGISTER NOW” (link to https://www.trackie.com/
Additionally, a Power of Attorney form should be completed only by those athletes wishing to appoint a Power of Attorney (if you aren’t sure about a Power of Attorney ask your club Registrar or Coach). Essentially, the Power of Attorney form is a complicated but important document which allows someone in your club (or a designate) to sign waivers on your behalf. This is a convenience which will relieve many administrators of the task of getting entry form waivers signed every time an athlete enters a meet.
For a list of some of the benefits of being an AO Member, click here.
Club Registrars can click on the button below to renew AO Club Affiliation on Trackie:
Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
Athletics Ontario is now introducing a NEW Directors and Officers Liability Insurance Program, available at a significantly reduced rate. It will be effective as of April 1, 2019.
For more details, please click the link below:
2020 Competitive Athlete Member Categories
Click here to view breakdown of categories and fees.
*PRICES INCLUDE 13% HST (REG.NO. 104002357 RT)
2020 Downloadable Forms:
- 2020 Membership Fees
- Competitive Athletes
- Non-Competitive Athletes
- Coaches & Associates
- Club Affiliation (New Clubs only)
- Power of Attorney Form (for athletes under 18 years of age as of January 1, 2020)
For athletes 30+, please click on the button to the left to join Ontario Masters Athletics (OMA). When you purchase a Membership with OMA, you also become a member of Athletics Ontario (AO), Athletics Canada (AC) and Canadian Masters Athletics (CMA).
Canadian Tire Jump Start:
- Focus: Kids aged 4 to 18 from families in financial need can receive funding to help with registration fees, equipment and/or transportation.
- Amount: Varies
- Available to: Kids 4-18 years of age
- LINK to more information: Click here
Kids Sport Ontario:
- Focus: KidSport Ontario provides grant assistance to Ontario children and youth 18 years old and younger who are facing financial barriers preventing them from joining organized sport.
- Amount: Varies
- Available to: Kids under the age of 18
- LINK to more information: http://www.kidsportcanada.ca/ontario/apply-for-assistance/