2021 AO Membership Registration Overview
Officials Registration for 2021 is open!
IMPORTANT NOTICE – New 2021 Requirements
As introduced at our 2020 Annual General Meeting, we have revised our Membership Policy and it includes new coach, officials, and club requirements. All policies are constantly under review by the board and additional changes may arise in the future.
2021 OFFICIALS REQUIREMENTS:
- Criminal Background Check – an annual requirement for registering as an Official. You may submit yours to your Club Registrar or to [email protected]. Officials may request an online police criminal background check, at no additional charge.
- NCCP Safe Sport – This module must be completed and valid. To register for this FREE online module, you must have an NCCP account. If you don’t have one, please visit https://thelocker.coach.
ca/account/login?mode=login. (See instructions for registering in your Locker below). You can then take the e-learning module at https://thelocker.coach.ca/ onlinelearning#SS
You can review the revised Membership Policy, as well as our other policies, on our website.
NCCP Safe Sport Step-By-Step Instructions
Once you click on this link: https://thelocker.coach.ca/onlinelearning#SS
Scroll down the page until you see the following and complete the following steps:
Select “Sport”, then choose “Athletics” from the dropdown menu, and then click on the “roles” you are involved in, then click on the “Continue” button that appears, once you make your selections.
Rowan’s Law – Concussion Awareness
Additionally required this year is that all members to review the Ontario Ministry’s Rowans Law concussion awareness information and sign off that they have reviewed the mandatory information. The information is available on the Safe Sport page of our website: https://athleticsontario.ca/safe-sport/
2021 Membership Fees
Click here for the Membership Fees Breakdown.
*PRICES INCLUDE 13% HST (REG.NO. 104002357 RT)
2021 Downloadable Forms:
- 2021 Membership Fees
- Athlete Membership Registration Form
- Coaches, Associates & Officials Membership Form
- Club Affiliation Form (New Clubs only)
- Power of Attorney Form (for athletes under 18 years of age as of January 1, 2020)