2021 AO Membership Registration Overview
Officials Registration for 2021 is open!
IMPORTANT NOTICE – New 2021 Requirements
As introduced at our 2020 Annual General Meeting, we have revised our Membership Policy and it includes new coach, officials, and club requirements. All policies are constantly under review by the board and additional changes may arise in the future.
2021 OFFICIALS REQUIREMENTS:
- Criminal Background Check – a requirement for registering as an Official. You may submit yours to your Club Registrar or to firstname.lastname@example.org. Officials may request an online police criminal background check, at no additional charge.
- NCCP Safe Sport – This module must be completed and valid. To register for this FREE online module, please visit https://safesport.coach.ca/.
You can review the revised Membership Policy, as well as our other policies, on our website.
Rowan’s Law – Concussion Awareness
Additionally required this year is that all members to review the Ontario Ministry’s Rowans Law concussion awareness information and sign off that they have reviewed the mandatory information. The information is available on the Safe Sport page of our website: https://athleticsontario.ca/safe-sport/
2021 Membership Fees
Click here for the Membership Fees Breakdown.
*PRICES INCLUDE 13% HST (REG.NO. 104002357 RT)
For a list of some of the benefits of being an AO Member, click here.
2021 Downloadable Forms:
- 2021 Membership Fees
- Athlete Membership Membership Form
- Coaches, Associates & Officials Membership Form
- Club Affiliation Form (New Clubs only)
- Power of Attorney Form (for athletes under 18 years of age as of January 1, 2020)